The University of Dundee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information, data, wording or graphics (“Material”) on the web site and the Material is not provided for any specific or general purpose and any third party to who any such Material is passed should be made aware of this. No reliance should be placed on the Material by the user without specialist advice. The University reserves the right to make changes to the site without notice. The University of Dundee has a Web Code of Practice which includes procedures for dealing with web pages on servers at the University that breach copyright and other rules, regulations and legislation. Please contact the ICS Service Desk, Web Development (firstname.lastname@example.org) in such instances.
Unless otherwise stated all intellectual property rights (including without limitation copyright, registered and unregistered trade marks and database rights) are the sole property of the University of Dundee.
Privacy & Cookies
University of Dundee takes the privacy of your information very seriously.
To help improve this site we may place small data files, known as cookies, onto your computer. Our cookies aren’t used to identify you personally. They’re just used to make the site work better for you. They do this by:
- remembering how you like things displayed
- measuring how you use the website so we can make sure it meets your needs
- ensuring the website works properly
You can manage and/or delete these small files as you wish. You can even decide to stop any site from using them.
To learn more about cookies and how to manage them visit AboutCookies.org.
For further information or clarification of the above please email the ICS Service Desk, Web Development. Refer also to the following University Policies:
- IT Services Regulations for the Use of Computing Facilities
- Web Code of Practice: The Web Code of Practice is currently under review as part of the Web Content Management Project. If you would like to view the current Web Code of Practice, please contact ICS Service Desk to request a copy.